The best concert of my life


“Every weird went to the concert of The big Telepata of Dublin, before half an hour We invaded the subway, I was forced and you in ecstasy”.
So says my favorite song by my favorite band, “Love of Lesbian”, a song that I thought I could never hear live, but I did.

It was the second time that LOL announced a concert in Santiago, I felt very bad, because the first time that  they came I could not go to the concert, but this time I did my best to go and so it was, luckily a girl who had won the tickets In a contest she could not go and decided to give her tickets away, I contacted her and I got it, that was how on November 19, 2016 I could to saw them live at the Chocolate club.
We were few, but enough to make the atmosphere feel familiar, the lights went out and then Santi, the vocalist, came on stage, wearing his glass, hat and his characteristic hoarse voice, he began to sing and every word that came out of his mouth it was like a whisper to me. Saying what I felt is difficult, every emotion was overwhelming, which becomes indescribable.
And time passed, the end came, and I felt fulfilled that I had managed to see my favorite group live for the first time, eager for the next chance to see them.

Comentarios

  1. how luckyee!!!! to have tickets like that hahaha, glad you had a great time!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woow, the way yoy say it is amazing, really I think that this concert was awesome. I hope you can go to a next concert soon :-)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Travel to the future

My dram job