My dram job

As a student of Industrial Design I would like to be able to have my own carpentry workshop, due to it is one of the things that I am most passionate about. The simple fact of imagining myself doing the projects that I like, working with the materials that I love to work, being my own boss and having my own time, are things that would make me feel professionally satisfied and very happy.

I know that it is a difficult job, since you do not have a fixed salary, it depends on the projects that are carried out, but even so, it is what I dream of doing. However, to the fact that I would like to travel, learn new techniques, nurture myself with different styles of carpentry, be able to see the world and capture it in my projects, be capable to know about trends and innovations.

All this love was born thanks to the career that I am studying, from the first time I took a tool and worked and a piece of wood I knew perfectly well that this was what I wanted to dedicate myself to, I knew that there was my future, taking a piece of wood and transform it into a useful object for people.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert of my life

Travel to the future