More than a children's movie

I consider myself a cinephile person, I have seen as many movies as I could. I observe from its script, photography and plans, to the characters and their development, but even with all this, my favorite film is a film considered "for children"

“How to train your dragon” is a trilogy that managed to catch me from its first installment, and seeing how this whole story culminates in its third part was wonderful for me.

From the wonderful animation, to the development and evolution of each of its characters, I love everything. Seeing how “Hiccup” (the main character) goes from being a nobody to the chief and savior of his town along with Toothless, the movie has been a journey full of emotions that has managed to enchant me. All the background of the story, the setting and the teaching it leaves you, I definitely love this movie.

But I do not always tend to be so well attached to these types of films, and although I am one more person of series, recently I have seen Chilean films, and one that has managed to enchant me was that of "I am afraid of a bullfighter (tengo miedo torero)", the incredible performance of Alfredo Castro Somehow manages to get you into their skin, and the way in which he adapt this Lemebel story is impressive, totally recommended.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert of my life

Travel to the future

My dram job